Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up

I don't know if this is officially going on the blog site or not, but.... I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who seem to be able to do this better than I do. I love to read all the blogs and look at the pictures!! It makes me feel as though I am right there (especially with the grandkids) I miss all of them SO much and it helps to see all the day to day little things thay do ( and get into :) Thanks all you guys!! Also, I want to say how thankful I am for blessings that I receive every day. I feel His love for me and know that we as a family are being watched over and cared for in so many ways.
Since I don't know how to get the pictures on here, I will say to look at the other family blogs and catch up with things that are happening with our families. When I can officially catch Duane or Camden long enough to help me, maybe I can put some of our things on here. We only have about 7 days of school left and maybe then.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! one step at a time. You are blogging- photo's next. WE want to see Camden's results from his Track experience too. -Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you are catching up. I love you and can't wait until you come to visit.



    McKayla

    ReplyDelete